5 Interesting Facts About Carpets That Your Probably Don’t Know
Carpets are not just common in residential places but commercial places too. Do you know there are facts about carpets that remain unknown to many? Don’t fret!
Here are some interesting facts you need to know.
- Bedbugs can survive in carpet fibres just like in mattresses. They can crawl tens of feet to suck blood for their existence, and this calls for optimum carpet cleaning.
- Norwalk virus, often found in dogs, can live in an unclean carpet for up to a month. This makes it pertinent for pet owners to clean their carpets often to avoid contamination.
- Each year, every carpet experience several pounds of accumulated soil
- Pazyryk carpet stands out as the oldest yet existing carpet. It was discovered in the 1940s in Southern Siberia and has stayed about 2000 years old.
- Carpets are often at the receiving ends of shredded skin flakes. Note that every human sheds up to 1.5 million skin flakes per hour.
There are numerous facts and stories about carpets, and you can’t know all. But one thing is certain; regular carpet cleaning poses is necessary and beneficial to inhabitants, as well as improves the longevity of carpets.
Let us handle your carpet cleaning services in Manchester now.